Table of Contents
How to Play to Win the Best Games on the PA iLottery
The Pennsylvania Lottery has been paying out huge jackpots of cash for more than 40 years. Since 2018, they’ve offered dozens of exciting ways to win online at the PA iLottery. Here’s what you need to know to play and win the best games on the PA iLottery.
Pennsylvania Lottery Game Categories
There are various categories of games you can play to win on the Pennsylvania Lottery. From the homepage, you can select from five categories listed across the main menu bar. Here’s a list of each of the categories of games, plus a brief description to give you an idea of what’s under each tab.
The first category is where the big million dollar jackpots happen. This is the category of games where numbers are drawn. You can think of the traditional ping pong balls going round-and-round in a big clear drum.
Numbers in Pennsylvania Lottery Draw Games are random. You select a preset number of numbers depending on the game. There are four daily draw games, the Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5. Each of these draw games has a new feature called the Wild Ball.
Wild Balls can replace any number drawn to make your ticket a winner. The Wild Ball is drawn first each night before the Pick numbers are selected. There are three additional draw games, Cash4Life, Cash 5 and the popular Match 6.
To go for the big cash with every drawing, you can play the $20 per ticket Millionaire Raffle. There is a chance to win one of four $1 million top prizes. Additional prize awards for matching numbers at four levels, including four $100,000 second prize awards.
Of course, there are the big national draw games. You can purchase your numbers for the Mega Millions or the Powerball draws. Each of these draw games happens twice per week.
Next, we move across the menu line to the right and look at the Scratch-Offs tab. The Pennsylvania Lottery currently has 46 exciting scratch-off game opportunities online. Five of these are new games.
Pennsylvania Lottery online scratch-off games are easy to play using your computer mouse or your finger on a mobile device. There are demonstrations so you can practice before you play for real.
All you have to do is move the pointer over a scratch-off portion of the online game card. It acts exactly like you’re revealing the numbers for real on a scratch-off ticket you hold in your hand.
The five new scratch-off games are Gnome Me the Money, Time to Get Paid, Ca$h Craze, Plu$ the Money, $1,000,000 Riches. Cost of each ticket ranges from $1 for Gnome Me the Money to $20 for the $1,000,000 Riches tickets.
The rest of the scratch-off games are Bang Boom Ka-Pow, Lucky Bucks, Dublin Dollars, James Bond 007™ and Hearts. Lucky Bucks, Dublin Dollars and James Bond 007™ are all second-chance scratch-off games. Tickets cost between $1 and $10.
You can purchase different scratch-off games by going through one of the five pages. Just click on the arrow below the game board list or click on a page number. Pennsylvania scratch-off tickets cost as little as a dollar or as much as $30 for games such as the $3,000,000 Diamond Dazzler.
There are over two-dozen games under the Fast Play menu tab. Fast Play is new to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The games play just like scratch-off games, but you do not have to scratch anything to reveal winners.
All you have to do to play is pick one of the Fast Play games. The tickets are printed on-demand as soon as you buy them. To win, simply follow the easy instructions on each of the Fast Play tickets. You can double-check winners at any ticket checker or using the PA iLottery app.
Now let’s take a look at some popular games on the Pennsylvania Lottery that can be exciting ways for you to win instant cash.
• Frosty Fun – Frosty Fun is a matching game. There are two separate bonus games inside the main game. You have the chance to multiply prize amounts as much as five times. You can also unlock five free plays. Auto play option lets you play up to 20 games automatically.
• Bigfoot – This is a fun match game. Bigfoot uses four different grids. Players win the prize noted when three symbols are revealed in any of the four game grids.
• Walrus Winnings – In Walrus Winnings, the winning matches are revealed. You can win two free bonus rounds on this game as well. Use the auto play feature to play 20 games back-to-back.
• Lucky You – On Lucky You, the objective is to match symbols. Each key symbol will win the corresponding prize. Players can also win two bonus rounds.
• Neon Keno – This is another keno game. Same as the Red Hot Keno, but there are different corresponding prize amounts. This keno game can also be played using the automatic play for up to 20 back-to-back games.
• Holiday Big Money Slingo – This game has a holiday feel with a snowy background. You match numbers like in real bingo across lines. Winners are five matching numbers horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
• Super Cash Buster – This is a collection type game with two individual mini-games inside the main game board. There are lots of chances to win instant prizes playing Super Cash Buster. Blocks are erased to fill up a meter that wins the prize shown.
• Spooky 7X7 – Spooky 7X7 uses a colorful Halloween theme for a backdrop. It is a matching game where you win when any series of matching symbols appear in horizontal, diagonal, or vertical rows. The game begins with 49 total symbols.
• Dabloons – Get your pirate hat on for this one. Dabloons uses a pirate theme for a seek-and-find type of game. Players pick spots to dig for treasure. Dig up a cannon, gold coin or a gold key and win the corresponding prize. You have eight shovels to use as you search for buried treasure.
Pennsylvania Lottery Games with the Biggest Prizes
We play online lotteries for fun and excitement. However, it’s also nice to win cash, especially big jackpots. When you know which games have the biggest payouts, you can decide which games you might get you the best value for your money. Here’s a breakdown of the games on the PA iLottery with the sweetest jackpots.
Matching and Keno-Style Games
Cinna Money Match – This is a fun instant matching game with potential bonus rounds. There is a mystery treat that will appear in the middle of your screen. You can center the treats to pick one of your own or use the automatic choice. Auto play triggers for five consecutive rounds.
• Choose a play amount from $.50 to $20.
• Choose your treat in the center, or leave it a mystery.
• Hit play for one round at a time or auto play.
• Three circles will rotate in the center of the game piece.
• There will be six mystery treats and three circles in the middle.
• As the mystery treats are uncovered, you win the prize if at least three of the treats match in a row.
Cats, Hats and Bats – This is a fun match three game. You can unlock up to 10 free games by matching three door knockers. Players can use the auto-play option to play as many as 20 games in a row. Auto play gets up to 20 consecutive games.
• Choose a play amount from $.10 to $20.
• Hit the Play tab or choose auto play for up to 20 rounds.
• Choose a single tile to uncover a symbol, or hit reveal all to do it automatically.
• Three matching symbols win the designated prize.
Red Hot Keno – This is a keno game that’s interactive. You pick the numbers you want to play. These are called “spots”. The goal is to match 10 numbers. There will be 20 numbers drawn out of 80. When you match spots, you win the prize listed.
• Game amounts from $0.10 to $30, with a default $1 play.
• You begin by picking between 1 and 10 Spots or numbers.
• The goal is to match the 20 numbers that will be drawn.
• Quick Pick gives your numbers randomly.
• The prizes will update as you pick your numbers.
• You can then play one round at a time, or choose 5, 10, or 20 rounds using auto play.
• The 20 numbers drawn will be from 1 to 80.
• As the numbers are drawn, when your number is shown, it will light up.
• Each matching number wins the prize shown on the prize chart.
• Match enough spots and you win the jackpot amount shown.
Garden Secrets – Garden of Secrets is a find and collect game. Hidden tiles will appear where you search for symbols to collect. Match any three symbols to win the indicated prize for that set of symbols.
• Start by picking your game play amount, $.10 to $10.
• Next, you look for the 12 hidden tiles in the garden and select them.
• Each of the tiles you find will uncover one of eight symbols.
• When you collect three matching symbols, that game is a winner.
Jungle Tumble – Jungle Tumble is a game with multiple matching stages. There are two min-game bonuses available inside the main game. You match in the mini-games to multiply prize amounts by up to five times the shown amount. You win when any series of three clusters match the symbols.
• Play amounts can be from $.10 up to $30 with a $1 default play amount.
• This is another game that can be played manually or using the auto play option. Auto play triggers five automatic game rounds.
• Tiles on the game board fall and reappear at random.
• Winners are any clusters of three matching symbols.
• When you match more than one cluster during a game round, the prize multiplier will light up and can multiply the prize amount by as much as five times.
Each of the draw games on the PA iLottery is played using essentially the same basic principles. There are options on the Powerball and Mega Millions to set your numbers for 26 consecutive draws over a 13-week period. Here’s how you play these exciting number draw games, some with a chance to make you a multi-millionaire in the matter of minutes.
Powerball – This is a draw game has often produces multi-millionaire winners. Draw days are on Wednesday and Saturday. You can purchase tickets for the national Powerball drawing online using your PA iLottery account.
Mega Millions – This is another national draw game you can play online at the Pennsylvania Lottery. Mega Million numbers are drawn on Tuesday and Friday. The Mega Millions has a Mega Ball number, plus an optional Megaplier.
• Your first step is to choose how many tickets you want to play up to five on a slip.
• There is a place to pick how many consecutive drawings you want to enter up to 23 weeks’ worth.
• Next, you can opt for the Megaplier® or Power Play® options. Megaplier can multiply your winnings up to five times and the Power Play up to ten.
• For each ticket, you’ll select a total of five numbers. The number range for Megaplier is from 1 to 70, and Powerball is from 1 to 69.
• Finally, you choose one Mega Ball number from 1 to 25, or one Powerball number between 1 and 26.
• You can use the quick pick option for either game. This will generate five random numbers, plus a random Powerball or Mega Ball.
• The price per ticket for each game play is $2. Both the Megaplier and Powerball options cost an extra $1 per play.
The remaining draw games on the PA iLottery are played the same as the two national draws that are offered. Each game has a specific set of numbers to select for each play. Drawings can be watched on certain local TV stations or streaming live online. Here are three more popular PA iLottery draw games where you can quickly become a millionaire.
Match 6 Lotto – One nice thing about the Pennsylvania Lottery’s Match 6 Lotto is that it is a daily draw. Winning jackpots are often near or over $1 million. It is a six number draw.
Cash 5 – If you think you have five lucky numbers, but not six, the Pennsylvania has a five ball lotto drawn every day as well. The Cash 5 draw game has prize jackpots normally around a half a million dollars.
Treasure Hunt – The fifth draw game with the highest jackpot is the Treasure Hunt. It is a daily draw game that has five numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Playing games with the best odds is always nice. While the prize jackpots may not always be as high, you can still win cash and play again. The pair of online Keno games, Neon Keno and Red Hot Keno has odds as close to 1 to 1 as any of the games on the PA iLottery website.
Odds improve the more spots you select, and they also get better by opting for a factor on the Keno Multiplier. Pharaoh’s Multiplier has the best odds for matching games, with Big Eats Little posting 1:2.27 for the list of collection-type games.
There are a number of fun and exciting scratch-off games on the PA iLottery. The only difference between these online versions is that you don’t need anything to scratch with but your finger or a PC mouse. Just scroll the arrow over the sections on the online ticket and your game play will be revealed.
Start by getting a Keno play slip. Keno draws 20 numbers from 1 to 80. You choose up to 10 spots, which are numbers. You set a cost for each drawing. The higher the amount of your ticket, the more money you could win.
You then pick numbers to match how many spots you picked. Decide if you want to add the Keno Multiplier. You can use this to multiply your jackpot by up to 10 times. Take your keno ticket and sit back and watch the drawing online at the PA iLottery website.
Everyone who plays the PA iLottery online must be 18-years-old. Players do not have to be Pennsylvania residents to register for a free account, but they must be at least 18, and be inside the state borders when playing on any device.
This is a comprehensive overview of all the categories and games available on the PA iLottery online website. Setting up an account is always free, as long as you’re over 18. You can play through to any of the games on the list we provided here or explore the menu bar.
There are over five dozen different games to play, so you’ll never get bored. You can also win cash jackpots, money that could change your life forever. That’s another cool feature of the PA iLottery, winning never gets boring.